Our colleague Victor Monge, Sales Area Manager in PRODESA ASIA, is taking place in one of the top Renewables Congresses in Asia, the 4th Biomass & Bioenergy Asia, this week in Ho Chi Minh City.
During this event, our colleague Victor has participated together with other companies, involved in Wood pellet, Agricultura Biomass, Forestry, Government Agencies or Project Financers, among others.
The Key Highlights for this 2018 edition are:
- Maximum networking benefits over 2.5 days, offering vital face-to-face interaction in key stakeholders and commercial partners in North Asia’s & South East Asia’s biomass & bioenergy sectors
- Realising Biomass IPP & Co-Firing in South East Asia’s Power Sector
- Demand, Export Prospects & Criteria in Japan & South Korea
- Shipping Market Outlook for Biomass Products (PKS, Wood Pellets, Wood Chips, etc)
- Developing Sustainable-Certified & Export Ready Wood Pellet
- SE Asian Producers Perspective on Developing Reliable Supply for North Asia
- Renewed FDI prospects arising from Master Plan VII & FIT
- Updates from MOIT & EVN on regulation in electricity markets & ventures in the renewable power space
- Pre-Conference Day Site Visit to Wood Pellet Biomass Production Facility & Heineken Sustainable Brewery, more info at: